Masterclass Webinar Module 4
This webinar is a complementary resource of module 4 of the Green Collider Masterclass.
It was recorded on February 24th 2023.
The webinar includes:
- Keynote 1: Mr Francesco Zaralli - Sustainable thinking in business
- Keynote 2: Ms Vesna Potočnik - Sustainable thinking in School Center Škofja Loka
- Expert Panel 1: Ms Katja Babič - Sustainable thinking practice: the case of LOTRIČ Metrology company
- Expert Panel 2: Ms Katarina Globočnik - Smart and sustainable interiors
- Expert Panel 3: Mr Dimitrij Jeraj - The Wooden Phoenix Project
- Keynote 3: Mr Orazio Albano - Blue Transformation for sustainable thinking in Mediterranean and Africa
- Host & Moderator: Ms. Carina Posch
Keynote 1: Mr. Francesco Zaralli
Sustainable thinking in business
Keynote 2: Ms. Vesna Potočnik
Sustainable thinking in School Center Škofja Loka
Ms. Vesna Potočnik is a professor of chemistry and biology. She teaches science and biology at School Center Škofja Loka. She is a coordinator of mandatory elective subjects at Secondary school of mechanical engineering. She is currently coordinating the sustainable oriented PCVIZ project and is also involved in the Green Collider project. Today she is going to talk about Sustainable thinking in School Center Škofja Loka.
Expert Panel 1: Ms Katja Babič
Sustainable thinking practice: the case of LOTRIČ Metrology company.
Ms Katja Babič, a PhD QMS Specialist, who works at the company Lotrič Motrology and is in charge of the Quality Department. Key areas of her work or projects are:
- Establishment of an integrated management system,
- Sustainability (Sustainable Business Strategy, CO2, KPIs),
- Implementation of ISO standards (ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001),
She will tell us more about Sustainable thinking practice: the case of LOTRIČ Metrology company.
Expert Panel 2: Ms Katarina Globočnik
Smart and sustainable interiors
Ms Katarina Globočnik, M.Sc Industrial Design. She is going to present the company Alples and the field of smart and sustainable interiors. She is responsible for industrial product design in the field of own brand product development and development projects.
Expert Panel 3: Mr Dimitrij Jeraj
The Wooden Phoenix Project
Mr Dimitrij Jeraj, architect. He is a teacher for art, design and constructions in School Center Škofja Loka. The fields of work: architecture, interior design, furniture design, photography. Sustainable orientated projects: The Wooden Phoenix and Alptrees. Title of my presentation: The Wooden Phoenix Project.
Keynote 3: Mr Orazio Albano
Blue Transformation for sustainable thinking in Mediterranean and Africa